1. New episodes of The Crown on December 8! I love this show, and I can't wait to watch the new season.
2. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - My Dad and I love this movie. We quote it all year. To the point where I bought this kit to crochet him characters from the movie. I am stoked about it, haha.
3. First Christmas with my husband - We are so blessed. And doing it up right - we're decorating, playing Christmas music, and heading to the snow. Cross your fingers it's a white Christmas for us!
5. Star Wars - We maybe bought our tickets over a month ago. This movie is going to bring iPic on a Monday to a whole new level of amazing. I cannot wait to recline that leather seat and geek out.
6. Christmas Carol - The Man Who Invented Christmas. I saw this movie already and it was really wonderful. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new, heartwarming Christmas movie. It also made me really excited to watch A Christmas Carol with my husband, it's my favorite Christmas story. I'm thinking we'll go with the George C. Scott version - does anyone else have a favorite Scrooge?
7. Baking Christmas cookies - I'm going to stop at Sur La Table to pick up some new cookie cutters, and I found meringue powder to make royal icing. My Halloween cookies didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, so I'm looking forward to redeeming myself.
8. Making Ornaments - I love to make ornaments. Every year I make felt ones from Alicia Paulson and recently started making my own patterns for them. I love putting them on the tree and remembering where I was when I made them.