I can’t believe it’s 2018 already. I have such a good feeling about this year. Last year was amazing, and the best of my life. I got to marry the love of my life, honeymoon in Europe, became the Godmother to my cousin’s baby boy, and celebrated milestones with the ones I love. After such a busy and full year, I am looking forward to a 2018 that is a little more laid back with more casual free time with the ones I love. This week was already a more laid back than usual - both my husband and I caught nasty colds and have been taking it easy. While being sick is no fun, it’s made us start the New Year off with some relaxation and deep breathes.
Despite the cold, this week has brought a lot of fun too!
1. First off, it’s in the 40’s in South Florida! I love it, even if I’m the only one. I get to keep wearing my sweaters ;) With that said, I pray that everyone is warm and safe in this weather and the storms up North.
2. My husband and I have an agreement - when he golfs I go to the salon. Blow to Paris is near our home, and it is definitely my happy place. They serve you tea while they do your nails, play relaxing music, and have rom coms on mute in the background. There are chandeliers on the ceiling, a giant wall of paper flowers, and most importantly everything is super clean. They even open up the nail tools from their packages right in front of you. If you are in the area and looking for a blowout or mani/pedi I highly recommend stopping by Blow to Paris!
3. I got my hair cut before we left for our Christmas trip and am trying to perfect curls with a straightening iron. I will report back once I have my technique down.
4. My husband has a training in New York in February and I am taggin along. Does anyone have any recommendations for food in Soho? We have been to NYC a few times recently, so this trip we decided to just explore one neighborhood instead of going back and forth across the city. I’ve been to Soho before and love it, and I can’t wait to do some more in depth exploring!
5. Did anyone find anything good at the Lilly sale? This is the first year I didn’t get anything - right before I pulled the trigger they sold out of my size. Sad face.
6. I’m getting this case for my new iPad Pro. I’m so excited about it! The leather looks gorgeous and it’s so unique looking.
I hope everyone has a wonderful first weekend of 2018! I can’t wait to hear all of your recommendations!