Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. It flew by over here. We didn’t get back from Disney until Monday night, and four day work weeks always fly by. I’m looking forward to relaxing at home this weekend, and seeing Chicago on stage. We bought the tickets so long ago we had both kind of forgotten, so when I checked the calendar this weekend and saw that it was Saturday we were both so excited show time is almost here!
1. This detox your life article - This article on home detox really inspired me to reduce the amount of plastic we consumer. I have been using re-usable cups and mugs all the time, even at work, saying no to straws at restaurants, reaching for the dish rag instead of a paper towel and am going to buy re-usable sandwich bags. I feel strongly that every little bit helps in terms of conservation, and it feels good to know that we are striving to reduce our carbon footprint.
2. The PMD device - I would like to get a microdermabrasion facial every month, but I just can't stomach the expense. This tool looks like a fantastic way to get at home results, and it pays for itself after one use!
3. Glossier cotton pads - Glossier is now selling cotton pads stamped with the Glossier G on them and the idea of using them makes me irrationally happy. I'm so excited!
5. The treehouse inn - Gal Meets Glam posted pictures this week of her stay at this tree house in South Carolina. It looks like something out of a fairytale, I really hope I get to stay there some day.
5. We are going to see a broadway show when we go to NYC in a few weeks. I'm thinking Wicked since the Hamilton tickets are so expensive, does any one have any other suggestions or must see shows?
Does anyone else have any fun finds or stories to share? I'd love to hear!