I know a lot of people are excited about taking their February vacations, and I’ve seen so many cute get-away pieces that I just had to share them! Whether you are going somewhere with palm trees swaying in the breeze or already live there Imthink all these pieces are perfect for your Winter time in the sun!
1. Knot Front Shirt - I love that this shirt is both a button down and has a bow in the front, two of my favorite things! It looks so relaxed and would pair perfect with jeans, cutoffs, or even a jean skirt. Plus, it’s under $40!
2. Arrowhead Dress- I think this dress is just so unique and so pretty. I have had great luck at Anthropologie lately, and they have been running sales consistently which I love. The Fun print on the skirt makes this dress perfect for a getaway, and I like that it isn’t one of those typical resort caftans that I never know how to wear once I’m back home.
3. Criselda Ball Duster Earrings - Nothing says vacation like fun earrings! Plus these are on sale! I love that they have a statement shape but are a quiter color so they’ll go with everything and it won’t be too obvious when you wear them again and again.
4. Tiered Bell Sleeve Top - I lov ]e the bow, of course, and the color. I think the traditional light blue/white stripe fabric ,ixed with such a new and unique shirt structure makes this shirt look really fresh and exciting. Perfect for drinks by the beach!
5. Kate Spade Sunglasses - These rose gold aviators are my favorite. They are very flattering, and the rose gold adds a feminine touch to a classic style. My husband rarely noticed accessories, but he noticed and complimented these at our fist tailgate together!
6. Margherita Espadrilles - I love these espadrilles! I don’t think anything screams vacation than espadrilles + margheritas. Talk about a classic pairing. I’ll take one pair and a vat of sunscreen please.
7. Yellow Straw Tote - I think every beach vacation needs a straw beach bag. The Pom poms and yellow details mean this one can double as a tote, and definitely should! Plus, I think yellow accessories are going to be very in this summer.
8. Ruffle Sandals - I think these sandals somehow look both preppy and darling. The fact that they are flats also means they are sure to be comfortable for long walks to the ice cream store. I mean beach...
9. Panama Hat - I finally bought a Panama hat last year and I don’t know what took me so long. The silhouette is so classic and it makes all my outfits into, well, outfits. Plus, I take sun damage very seriously and love any accessory that adds sun protection.
10. Mirrored Aviators - When it comes to rose gold I think more is more, what about you? the lenses on these glasses are fun and pretty, and while mirrored lenses continue to be in style let’s all make them pink!
Have any of you found any wonderful vacation pieces? Please share!