I love Halloween! It’s not quite the same as being a kid and deciding what costume to wear for months on end, and I don’t get a bucket of free candy any more (such a bummer right?!) but it is still so fun to carve a pumpkin and a watch a themed movie. The only snag is that I can’t handle scary movies, so over the years I have become quite the connoisseur of movies that are Halloween-y but never scary.
Here are all the best non-scary Halloween movies:
What’s your favorite? Can you handle scary?
1. it’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown - such a classic
2. Jurassic Park - the original or the Chris Pratt films
3. Hocus Pocus - I adore this movie, as probably all 90s children do
4. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - I can’t wait for this to drop on Netflix
5. Practical Magic - Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kid,an, magic, what’s not to love?
6. Sabrina The Teenaged Witch - Sakem is my favorite
7. Halloweentown - A Disney channel classic
8. Ghostbusters (original) - a must see.
9. Ghistbusters (female cast remake) - I thought it was so funny, I love Kate McKinnon
What are your favorite Halloween movies?