Was that a quick week or what? I feel like once we reach October the rest of the year is a blur. There are so many activities and holidays, it is the start of my favorite time of year. Here’s some of the fun from this week-
1. Kate Middleton is out of maternity leave and wore a gorgeous olive green sweater for one of her first engagements. J.Crew has one that looks very similar and it’s on clearance plus 40% off!
2. I’ve been loving everything apple recently. Here is a recipe for a delicious apple bread, and this big apple was delicious. Also I got this apple peeler and sliver on a whim and it saves SO MUCH TIME
3. Reese Witherspoon came out with a book, Whiskey in a Teacup, and after reading it I’m pretty sure she and I are friends (that’s how it reads anyway). If you are a fan too I highly recommend reading it.
4. I started knitting this hat for my husband and I can’t wait for him to get to wear it.
5. Since it’s October I’ve been enjoying things that are a little bit creepy (not scary, I can’t handle scary). I loved A Simple Favor, One of Us Is Lying and just started Something in the Water. Any recommendations?
Have a wonderful weekend!