1. Nordic boots - Don’t these just look so adorable and cozy? Plus they come with red laces.
2. Loafers - You can’t go wrong with classic penny loafers.
3. Leah cap toe flats - These look so much like Chanel and they are comfortable.
4. McKay boots - I love these Ugs. They are perhaps the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn.
5. Plad loafers - I love black watch plaid for fall and winter.
6. Chelsea boots - Isn’t suede always lovely in the fall? It adds so much texture to an outfit
7. Ugg Aureo boots - These Ugg boots are extra sturdy and have a good tread for walking in the ice.
8. Plaid bow flats - With the holidays coming up how can you say no to Christmas plaid flats?
9. Velvet flats - It seems the velvet trend is here to stay, and these are a great price.
Tell me, what’s your favorite?Tell me, what’s your favorite?