Today for wedding tip Tuesday I have put together some bridal party gift ideas. I remember having a hard time coming up with gifts for my matron of honor and flower girl that felt both sweet and personal, while also being an appropriate bridal party gift. Therefore, I wanted to provide some inspiration to anyone gift shopping this year (or years from now). I hope my gift ideas help you find something special for the women standing by their side on the big day. Plus, I think most of these would make wonderful Mother's Day gifts too.
1. Pajamas - I love these satin Kate Spade pajamas (I also love these for less than $35). hey are so pretty for spring, and everyone would look darling posing in them for the getting-ready photos. Plus, your bridesmaids can wear them for years to come and think of the great times you all had together.
also love this nightgown for the flower girl. Aren’t the sleeping bunnies adorable? Your flower girl will be wrapped in bunny beauty sleep before the big day, what could be better?!
2. Cozy robes - I really like this cozy spa robe (I have it and love it), this fancy satin one, and this pink girls robe. A nice robe is a great gift because it’s little something extra that all of the bridesmaids, and flower girl, can enjoy on the morning of the wedding and for years to come after. You can also have them monogrammed for that little something extra.
3. Jewelry - Basically, you can never go wrong with jewelry! It's a nice way to say thank you for all the work and support they gave you to prepare for my big day. f you pick a silver piece, having the item engraved would be a wonderful touch as well. Things Remembered has a number of pieces and does engraving, I love this bracelet.
4. S’Well bottles - Aren’t these Liberty print S’Well bottles the prettiest? I think a nice water bottle is a great gift since it is something that will be used constantly after your wedding, and since S’Well bottles are on the more expensive side it’s a treat that your bridesmaid wouldn’t buy herself.
5. lower Girl Doll - I bought this doll for my flower girl and it was a big hit. It’s hard to tell in the picture, but the doll’s sash comes embroidered with your flower girl’s name. The site often puts items on sale too (I got my doll 20% off).
6. Flower Girl Book - I love this customized flower girl book! It’s such a sweet memento. In addition, if you give it to her before the wedding it will help her understand her role a bit better so she isn’t confused or scared when so many people are staring at her the day of.
s anyone getting married, or in a wedding, anytime soon? Or if your already married what did you get your bridal party? I’d love to hear!