I don't know about you but I love pajamas! I've been on the hunt for some new cozy pairs for summer, and have found so many adorable pairs! There's nothing like slipping into soft pjs after a long day, wouldn't you agree? And if they are cute, well that brings an instant smile to my face!
1. Cherry Print Cotton Poplin Pajamas - I love the pink and red, and the cherries are so cute! J.Crew Facotry is having a big sale right now, so these are 50% plus 20% off (as is most of the store)
3. Room Service Satin Pajamas - First, I think Room Service is an adorable name for a pajama brand. Second, I love the toucan sticking out of the pocket and button detailing.
4. Lake Pajamas - In the summer I often want a pajama set that combines short sleeves and long pants and they are surprisingly hard to find. This set is supposed to be incredibly soft and the light blue is lovely.
5. Ruffle camisole sleep set - Isn't the print on these adorable? Plus, they are on sale!
6. Heather Sleep Set - When I saw these on sale I scooped them up right away, I can't wait for them to come in the mail! They look very cozy, and I don't have a pair with long sleeves and shorts.
7. Vintage Pajamas - I don't think a pajama round up is complete without this classic pair. They look so crisp and classic, like something you'd wake up in at the Ritz in a movie.
9. End-on-End Pajamas - Isn't the contrasting piping lovely on this pair? Plus, once again, they are on sale!
10. Gingham Set - Finally, you can never ever go wrong with gingham pajamas.
Have you found any other good pairs? If you are looking I highly suggest looking at J.Crew Factory before the sale ends!