Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! Are you doing anything fun? We are going to visit my brother-in-law in NY and I'm so, so excited! I have been really in the mood to go out of town for a few days, and I'm so excited to visit the city and see family. I can't wait to share our trip with you next week! Until then, there are a bunch of other fun things going on -
1. Charlotte Tilbury came out with a line of lipsticks named after royals, and The Duchess (and here's a trio of all of them) looks gorgeous! I'm hoping I find it when I do my inevitable beauty shopping in NYC (I always say I won't and then get sucked in to the enormous Sephora and Bergdorf Beauty Department (not just the highest end brands either, but everything under the sun).
2. Princess Charlotte sounds just like my cousin's daughter. She rules the roost in our family too!
3. Handbags - There are so many cute handbags out right now. I really want a new one for summer, though I'm sure I don't need one....Here are some of my favorites
4. TV to binge - Florida has had so much rainy weather, and this weekend is supposed to continue that trend. When it rainy out I want nothing more than to lie under a soft blanket and watch fun television shows. If your forecast is rainy too, I highly recommend watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Crown, Lost in Space, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Parks and Recreation, Silicon Valley (if no kids are around, to be frank) and The Good Place. Also, Fahrenheit 451 premiered, and Little Women on PBS is supposed to be great.
5. Also, I finished New Girl. It wasn't my favorite season, but the final scene had me laughing really hard! So, it ended on a great note.
6. I'm going to get my hair done at a Drybar salon for the first time while we are in NY. I love their products and tools, so I'm really excited to get to experience the salon! I think I'll get the Cosmo, or the Southern Comfort. Even the names are cute!