While we were in NYC I of course had to do some beauty shopping. I love checking out the massive beauty department in Bergdorf Goodman, and Ricky's NYC. I found some really cool new products I'm excited to share.
At Bergdorfs I don't buy anything, but I love browsing and watching all the different colors and products that you can only find online around me. For instance, they have the entire Charlotte Tilbury Line!
At Ricky's I always pick up new tools and face masks that I can't find in stores in Florida. They have an entire wall of sheet masks for under $10 each, and rows upon rows of every brand of shampoo and conditioner you've ever heard of. On top of that, there is an entire room dedicated to hair clips and bobby pins etc. I didn't even know there were so many, haha.
Here are my favorite finds -
1. Invisibobble Nano - I love the Invisibobble hair ties. They keep your hair pulled back and somehow they don't crease it, even after a few hours. I found this mini versions that match my hair color; since they are so small they don't need to be re-twisted around your hair.
2. No Crease Hair Clips - These hair clips don't crease your hair. They are perfect for when you want to clean back your hair after you style it while you do your makeup, or before you go out. I can never find them in store, so I was excited to find these.
3. Olaplex- This hair treatment fixes hair damage from coloring or heat damage, and you can use it at home.
4. Large Bobbypins - I bought these to secure velcro rollers when I blowout my hair. The spring clips always get caught, and it hurts, haha.
5. Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish - I love the you-be skin cream. I call it magic cream - it heals flaking and peeling skin facial skin 100% of the time. The brand came out with this body polish; it foams up and then you rub it in to exfoliate your skin.
6. Esfolio Egg Essence Mask Sheet - This mask is "it contains egg yolk extract which helps keep skin energetic and moist. Vitamins of chaenomeles sinensis fruit extract and portulaca oleracea extract help to increase skin elasticity and moisture." Plus, it's $2.99!
8. Pure Smile Pearl Mask - This sheet mask was only $1.99. I read an article a while ago that the pearl face masks are very good, so for less than $2 I'm in!
9. Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter - I have heard so much about this highlighter, I was excited to see what it looks like in person. It is a lot thicker than I thought, and very creamy. The saleswoman says her favorite way to apply it is to mix it with her foundation (any brand). You can also dab it on the high points of your face, like a traditional highlighter.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes Palette, Transform-eyes - This palette swatches a lot lighter and prettier than it looks in the pan. The orange color is actually a lovely burnt sienna. I didn't buy it...but I have a feeling I'm going to succumb. The colors are so unique and pretty, and I am looking for a good 4-color palette for night time looks.
Have you seen any cool new beauty products yet? Please share!