With our upcoming trip to Italy (we're officially going!) I've been thinking a bit about what the best travel beauty items are. I try my best to only travel with a carry-on, but I like having my hair supplies and makeup for a few different looks with me when we travel. After a bit of trial and error over the years, I've come up with a pretty good formula that I am excited to share. These items will cover your beauty routine, but take up very little space!
1. Dry Shampoo - I don't always use dry shampoo at home but I love to travel with it. On days where you have walked a lot but don't want to take up vacation time with doing your hair, this one allows you to go a few days in between washes.
2. Travel Wet Brush - I love the wet brush, it detangles my hair after the shower without over pulling or tangling it. This travel sized one is itty bitty and takes up almost no room in your suitcase.
3. Styling Cream - When I blow dry my hair I always use a styling cream, and this one comes in a great travel size.
4. SPF Setting Spray - Reapplying sunscreen throughout the day is so important! When I travel, however, I am often walking around all day. This makeup spray is an easy way to reapply SPF to my face since the little bottle fits in my purse.
5. Travel Hair Dryer - I just got this blow dryer and I am so excited about it! It is soooo tiny! Plus it is dual voltage which is amazing for international travel.
9. Travel beauty containers - I put my night cream and eye cream into little containers that take up a lot less room. You can get sample jars free from department stores, or these clear containers work well too.
11. Foreo Luna Play - You all know how much I love my Foreo Luna (theres a deal for both the mini and the play as part of the Nordstrom sale), and this little mini one is so cute and takes up almost no room in your makeup bag.
12. SPF moisturizer - This moisturizer has a high SPF and actually protects your skin from the sun. Plus, your man will use it too (unlike the makeup setting spray, haha).
What are your favorite items to travel with?