1. Did you know that Living Proof shampoo and conditioner is cheaper there? The Restore Shampoo is $10.50 at Target compared to $29 at Target
2. Anthropolgie has some lovely beauty products on sale right now, and they are full price everywhere else. The cult favorite Sara Happ The Lip Slip is $14.95 (plus an additional 20% off sale) and so is her One Luxe Gloss.
3. I just finished The Hating Game and it such a fun and cute read! I read it in two days and loved every minute. It’s a cute love story, and though predictable the characters are just so lovable. Warning, however, you will want to apply some red lipstick when you finish it.
4. It’s pumpkin season! I can’t wait to make pumpkin muffins or scones this weekend, and pumpkin pie, and burn some pumpkin candles…I am firmly on the pro-pumpkin bandwagon. Does anyone have any good recipes to share?
5. I just found the cutest jewelry at Target. The Baublebar line for Target, SugarFIX by Baublebar, is very on trend and so adorable. I can’t wait for this bow necklace and burgundy earrings to come in the mail! I love everything, though, and the prices are so good it’s hard to resist!