Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week! As you read this I am on my way to NYC for the weekend. Saturday night we are going to see Hamilton and I cannot put my excitement into words. I got the tickets for my husband for our first anniversary months ago (year one is paper, so it seemed fitting) and now that it’s finally here I’m singing the show tunes in my head and jumping out of my seat. I can’t wait to report back on the show!
1. New Gal Meets Glam dresses launched on Wednesday. I love the retro feel of the dresses. They have such an Old Hollywood Glamour vibe and I love it. Plus, there are jackets!
2. I got my first pair of Lisi Lirch earrings and I love how much glamor they add to an outfit. I think a giant statement earrings is the perfect complement to fall’s Fisherman Sweaters, cardigans, and plaid.
3. I recently watched To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before on Netflix and I thought it was so cute. Now I can’t wait to read the books!
4. It’s pumpkin and butternut squash season. Here’s my favorite soup recipe. It makes the perfect meal and leaves lots of leftovers.
5. I recently discovered these Laura Mercier paint wash lip colors (I was browsing Kameron Westcott’s instagram feed for barbie lip color inspiration, haha) and I love the shade Petal Pink. They are currently on sale too!