We made it through another week! I’m somexcited for this holiday weekend. We are meeting up with friends from out of state at Disney! I love it there, lol, and can’t wait to enjoy the park and some good food with my love and also get time with good friends. I’m trying to use Instagram stories more, I’ll try and post while we’re there so check it out!
This week I discovered a few things I’m excited to share with you all!
1. I got the Essie gel nail polish in my Christmas stocking and I’m really happy with the results! The color is very bright and shiny and my nails have barely chipped in two days despite lots of typing, cooking and dishes.
2. Charlotte Tilbury contour sticks. I just saw these on Instagram and can’t wait to get my hands on them. They look so beautiful! Does anyone have them?what do you think of them?
3. My favorite exercise pants, the Beyond Yoga High Waisted Leggings, just came out in new colors. I ordered darkest night and am SO pumped. The beyond yoga space dyes are so comfy that they are like a softer second skin. I highly recommend them!
4. Perfect tea maker. I picked this up from Teavana, here is a version still made, as part of their going out of business sale and am in love. It makes it so easy to make just one cup with loose leaf tea. It’s especially perfect for chilly winter nights.
5. The Greatest Showman . We saw this and Baywatch and accidentally had a very Zac Efron weekend. I really liked both. The Greatest Showman was just so entertaining. If you want to go see a show at the movie theater see this movie. And if you want to laught at something while you sit on your couch, Baywatch was surprisingly funny.