I love watching Christmas movies throughout December. The past couple of days I have browsed Hulu every day (we don't have cable, we use Hulu streaming) for holiday flicks and wished that the selection was somehow simultaneously move curated and more extensive. I realized that what I really wanted was a list of all the best Christmas movies I could make my way through without having to remember what movies are out there. So, I decided to make a list of the best Christmas movies* and share with all of you to help bring some joy to your Christmastime.
*according to me and my family, a very reputable and esteemed source ;)
1. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
3. A Christmas Carol - my favorites are the one with George C. Scott, the animated one with Jim Carrey, and the Muppet one (oddly excellent)
4. Home Alone 1 & 2
5. White Christmas
6. National Lampoon Christmas Vacation
7. The Grinch
8. A Christmas Story
9. Star Wars (somehow this has turned into a Christmas story - I've seen so many all day marathons and Yoda ornaments)
10. It’s A Wonderful Life
whats your favorite? Please share! I’m always looking for new holiday movies!