I can't believe another week of the Christmas season is already over. I had wanted to be done with all of my Christmas shopping by the weekend after Thanksgiving and that did not happen. We did finish decorating our apartment though, which you can see in yesterday's post, and it's so wonderful to come home on put on the tree and some Christmas music. I love this time of year.
1. I will be making these peanut blossom cookies this weekend and they are super easy and always a crowd pleaser. My cousin loves them so much they are his favorite birthday present every year. The trick into have all of Hershey kisses unwrapped before the cookies come out of the oven so that you can put them on the cookie immediately. That way they melt a little bit and don't fall off as easily.
2. If you haven't already seen the Pentatonix Christmas special on NBC I suggest checking it out. They are such talented singers it's truly remarkable to watch them perform, and the segment put us even more in the holiday spirit.
4. I really enjoyed reading this article about the growth of Glossier. The company's growth is truly remarkable and I'm very excited to see what they come out with next.
5. I went into Claire's yesterday to look for gifts for my sister-in-law and they have the cutest Christmas earrings and also really cute makeup pouches. If you are looking for stocking stuffers for anyone under 16 I would definitely check it out! Plus it's super nostalgic to wander around Claire's; I spent so many hours there as a kid.
6. The Sephora Beauty Insider holiday coupon is back for up to $25 off your purchase. I highly recommend getting the Bobbi Brown eye opening mascara or the Amika polishing brush (the travel version is only $35!)